The photos throughout my blog and those that rotate on the header are all my own (unless otherwise noted).
To see my growing portfolio, I invite you to visit photography by Michelle.
Photos that rotate on the header were taken throughout my travels and in various parts of Minnesota. These are all places that demonstrated the importance and strength of community.
- Ecuador – southern, central, and northern
- Peru – Pacific coast and the Cusco area
- Pignon, Haiti – a small village far inland
- North Shore of Lake Superior – the Superior Hiking Trail, Finland and Grand Marais, MN
- Saint Olaf College campus in Northfield, MN
- Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
I am unable to place captions on the headers above. I am happy to answer any inquiries about any of the photos on this website.
This website and all photographs (unless otherwise noted) are © Copyright 2007-2011 Michelle Vigen. All Rights Reserved.
You may obtain permission to use images from this website by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a charge for the use of any image for commercial purposes. Details of pricing can be provided upon request to the above email address. Thanks!